- This event has passed.
Living Long Term (support meeting)
November 26, 2011
Description: Join us for a moderated panel discussion of individuals who are living long term. There will be ample time for attendees to ask panelists specific questions and begin a dialogue that will continue later in the evening when we break into our usual roundtable discussion format.
Topics that may emerge include:
- implications of long-term hormone use;
- changes in health insurance benefits/access over time;
- shifts or stability in various components of identity;
- decisions around the choice to be stealth or out;
- impact on family and relationships;
- consequences of theREALID Act;
- changes in emotions or socialization;
- issues that may have cropped up now that weren’t there long ago;
- and cultural and political and changes in the trans (and LGB and straight) community/ies.