- This event has passed.
Transgender Day of Remembrance 2016
November 17, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm CSTFREE
Join FORGE and community partners in marking the Transgender Day of Remembrance.
The greater Milwaukee community will be honoring those who have lost their lives due to anti-transgender bias or violence on Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Location: UW-Milwaukee Greene Hall, 3347 N. Downer Ave, Milwaukee, WI
This is a COMMUNITY event — for the community, of the community, by the community. Part of joining together as a community this year, is to hear multiple voices and diverse views.
Food and connection will round out the evening.
- Alverno College: MS in Community Psychology Program
- Center for Behavioral Medicine
- Courage Milwaukee
- Cream City Foundation
- Diverse and Resilient
- Fair Wisconsin
- Marquette University LGBTQ+ Resource Center
- Milwaukee ACLU
- Milwaukee LGBT Community Center
- Milwaukee Pride
- Queer and Allied Faith Leaders MKE
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Center
- UWM’s LGBT Resource Center
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- and more….