- This event has passed.
MKE TDOR 2021 – Call for submissions
November 6, 2021 - November 11, 2021
Your Voice. Our Community. Our TDOR.
We welcome your voice as an integral part of creating this year’s Milwaukee Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR). We encourage you to add your voice – your words, music, dance, performance art – to a collection of others to create a powerful, multi-dimensional, reflective, and meaningful community event.
This year’s MKE TDOR will be virtual on November 19, 2021 @ 7:00pm Central Time. The event will be an array of pre-recorded speeches, music, grounding, and community connection.
Your voice is essential in making sure MKE’s TDOR is reflective of and inclusive of ALL of our broad community. We especially welcome those who have felt unheard and underrepresented. Speakers who submit video submissions will be compensated $50.
Submit your video contribution: https://forge.tips/TDOR-2021-submissions
Deadline for submission: November 11, 2021 @ 11:59pm CT
Here are the details about what and how to share your content:
- We are accepting your video submission up to 5 minutes in length.
- Low tech and high tech videos are welcomed!
- Your content can range from expressions of gratitude, reflection, resilience, to rageful injustice. Sorrow to hope. Share what moves you, inspires you, feels like what is right for you for this Transgender Day of Remembrance.
- Fill out this short Google Form, with an upload area for your video. https://forge.tips/TDOR-2021-submissions
- You are also welcome to share your video submission with a Google Drive or Dropbox link in the comment box at the end of the form.
- Send in your video/form by 11:59pm CT on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
>>>>> If you have problems uploading your video via the form, please email email@example.com (michael munson). Thank you. <<<<<<<<<
We look forward to your participation in MKE TDOR. (If we for some reason have an excess of submissions, we’ll be in touch with you and will make sure your content is shared in some way!)
Thank you for joining us on this path.