- This event has passed.
November 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm UTC+0
Transgender Day of Remembrance.
Join FORGE and community partners in marking the Transgender Day of Remembrance. The greater Milwaukee community will be honoring those who have lost their lives due to anti-transgender bias or violence on Saturday, November 18, 2017. This is a COMMUNITY event — for the community, of the community, by the community. Part of joining together as a community this year and every year, is to hear multiple voices and diverse views.
We will be live streaming (and recording) the event.
Food and connection will round out the evening.
Time: 6:00pm Location: Milwaukee LGBT Community Center – Milwaukee, WI
Let us know you are attending (and receive updates) at https://www.facebook.com/events/1802701986437357
- Alverno College
- MS in Community Psychology Program
- Center for Behavioral Medicine
- COURAGE MKE
- Cream City Foundation
- Diverse and Resilient
- Equal Rights Commission
- Fair Wisconsin
- Greater Milwaukee Center for Health and Wellness
- LGBTQ Tobacco Prevention
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division – Community Access to Recovery Services
- Milwaukee LGBT Community Center
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Community Church
- Milwaukee Pride
- Queer and Allied Faith Leaders MKE
- Tool Shed
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin Trans Health Coalition